It’s not just the girls who have a hard time deciding what to wear for their senior pictures. Boys have so many great fashion choices these days and are just as concerned as the girls with looking stylish in their shots. Boys generally are taking much more time with their appearance and you all have your own style. Working from a solid foundation, there are simple ways for my NH senior boys to rock their shots.
- Again the same golden rules apply as I outlined in my what to wear advice for girls.
- I know you already have your personal style, so in our pre-shoot consultation, we’ll discuss what that is and find ways to ensure you are comfortable and well put together for your shots.
- One outfit? Two? Whatever you choose. Even though I provide a pop-up tent for quick changing on location, it is still possible to create different looks without having to change clothes. Layers and jackets can totally change the look of an outfit.
- Accessories! It’s not only the girls who can spruce up their look with the addition of these. Incorporating hats, belts, sunglasses and watches all help add visual interest and provide different end looks for your photographs.
- Let’s showcase your personality and interests – do you play on the sports team? What about play in the school a band? Adding a few shots to reflect these interests and time in your life is an important aspect of your senior pictures. Likewise, we can choose a location that incorporates your interests.
- “But I have no idea how to pose!” Don’t worry – we know exactly how to pose you for best results in your shots! Whatever the feel you are going for – edgy, confident, silently smouldering…..ok, maybe mom won’t want that one, but the ladies will….we’ve got you covered!
One thing that’s guaranteed is that you no longer will need to stress over what to wear with our guidance, and we will capture some truly unique images for you.
Boys – What to wear inspiration guide
For more information about High School Senior Portraits, please contact Laura Bower here or call on 978-571-6280. Laura is a high school senior photographer based in Londonderry, NH covering Southern NH and Northern MA, including Hudson, Windham, Derry, Nashua, Hollis NH and Groton, MA.